Ingredients For The White Philly Cheese Steak Sauce
Dont want to make your own white sauce for pizza? No problem you can substitute Alfredo sauce. But my DIY white sauce tastes amazing on steak pizza . Heres what you need
- The base: olive oil, garlic, butter, flour, milk
- Seasoning: salt, black pepper, dried Italian seasonings blend
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly chopped parsley
More About Dominos Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Sauce Recipes
COPYCAT DOMINOS PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA RECIPE
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and Â¾ cup of warm water, and mix together well, stirring steadily. Add in the olive oil once the flour begins to stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Continue to mix together, using your hands as it gets harder to stir. If the dough is too dry and unable to form a ball, add more water a splash at a time and knead together. Once the dough is sticky and forming together, transfer to a flat, floured surface, and knead until smooth, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil a large bowl, and coat the ball in the oil, placing it gently in the middle once coated. Then, cover with a towel, and leave to rise at room temperature for up to three hours.
COPYCAT DOMINOS PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
FromServingsEstimated Reading TimeCategoryTotal Time
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
DOMINOS PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA TIPBUZZ
- Whisk together yeast, sugar and warm water in a small bowl. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes until foamy.
THE BEST PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA (HOW TO FREEZE, MAKE
Prep And Sear The Steak
For the best Philly Cheesesteak Pizza, the steak must be on point.
To prep the steak for searing, use paper towels to pat away the excess moisture from the surface of the steak. Then find the direction of the grain, grab a good, sharp knife, and cut the steak into very thin slices, moving against the grain with the blade of your knife.
Once the strips are ready, drizzle them with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss the oil and the seasoning all over the steak strips and set them aside while you prepare your pan.
Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat and allow the oil to come to temperature. Once the oil in the pan is hot, add your steak strips and cook them in the pan for about four minutes, stirring often. Then, remove it from the pan and transfer it to a bowl or plate.
Also Check: Does Babybel Cheese Need To Be Refrigerated
What Kind Of Sauce Is On Dominos Philly Cheese Steak
On Quora, people ask where they can get Philadelphia cheese steak pizza. Despite its name, the sauce does not appear to be pouring out. To assemble the pizza, start by layering square American cheese on the bottom of the pan, then topping with green peppers, onions, Philly steak, mushrooms, and provolone cheese, all of which are covered with white pepper sauce.
Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
A very tasty twist to pizza!
Provided by nichole b
|1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
|1 container refrigerated pizza dough
|12 slices white American cheese
|2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F . Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef sirloin in the prepared skillet over medium heat until browned on the outside and slightly pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer sirloin to a plate.
- Spray the skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onion, and green bell pepper cook and stir until just turning tender, about 5 minutes.
- Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432.9 calories, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Cholesterol 84.5 mg, Fat 27.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 16.6 g, Sodium 1141.1 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
Don’t Miss: Charcuterie Board Lunchable
Does Dominos Have A Steak And Cheese Sub
Each sandwich has beautifully sliced portions of steak that are placed onto our tasty bread. Once the steak slices and vegetables have been placed, its time to add the cheeses. At Dominos, we use both provolone and American cheese on our Philly. Then, we bake our Philly Cheese Steak until its golden brown.
Helpful Tools For Making Cheesesteak Pizza
- Pizza Stone: The crust begins cooking/searing immediately when dough is placed on the hot stone, which results in a beautify crispy crust on the bottom thats still soft and chewy in the middle AKA perfection.
- Instant read thermometer: allows you to make sure the water is in that tight range of temperature needed to activate yeast. This way you know that if the yeast doesnt activate then its not the water its the yeast and you dont waste your time trying to get the water right. It also gives you the peace of mind that once the water is in the right range, youre guaranteed perfect pizza dough.
- Stand mixer: I use my stand mixer because it saves time, elbow grease and it keeps my hands from getting gooey but its not 100% necessary the dough will just take a few more minutes and elbow grease without one.
- Cheese grater: I use this kitchen tool constantly because FRESHLY grated cheese as opposed to bagged shredded cheese is always the way to go.
- Cast iron skillet: A quality cast iron skillet is a must in your cooking arsenal! It is perfect for searing and creating a deeply golden exterior on everything from chicken, to roast, to pork and seamlessly transitions from the stove to the oven. I love my super high quality Staub and Le Creuset. You can also go with a more economical, trusty skillet like this one which also works very well but it will need to be seasoned and always rubbed with vegetable oil after using.
Recommended Reading: How Long Does Babybel Cheese Last Refrigerated
How To Reheat Cheesesteak Pizza
To reheat pizza in the oven:
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place baking sheet in oven and heat at 450 degrees F until hot, about 10 minutes. If you would like a chewier crust, then heat to 375 degrees F.
- Transfer pizza to baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through. Once the cheese starts bubbling then you know youre good to go.
To reheat pizza on the stove:
- Add slices of pizza to skillet and over loosely with the lid.
- Heat over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
To reheat pizza in the microwave:
- Microwave at 20 seconds intervals until heated through. Be aware that the crust will loose crunch in the microwave.
How To Make This Pizza
You May Like: Does Babybel Have To Be Refrigerated
What Is The Sauce On Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- Philly Cheese Steak Pizza uses alfredo sauce as its base, but with this Philly Cheeseburger Pizza all you need is the cheese.
- A simple combination of American white cheese and provolone cheese adds a creamy consistency that takes the place of traditional pizza sauce or the alfredo.
- The cheeses melt into the crust and will make the most amazing sauce you will love.
Dont Miss: How To Make Velveeta Cheese Sauce
Why Its The #1 Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- Fool-proof. Im Jenna, a pizza expert, and I will teach you all my tricks!
- Use leftover steak as a pizza topping. Or make steak for pizza .
- Learn what sauce on Philly cheese steak pizza tastes the best.
- Tastes better than delivery pizza like Dominos or Papa Johns Philly cheese steak pizza.
- Every bite is SO YUM. Seriously. Scroll to see the pics!
Also Check: Chuck E Cheese Plate
Can I Make This Ahead Of Time And Freeze For Later
Of course, you can make it into a homemade frozen pizza! In fact, when I have extra pizza crust on hand after finding it on sale, I love making up some homemade pizzas to wrap and pop into the freezer for later.
These are best prepared and baked when ready to serve. Simply prepare until you are at the step of adding to the oven to bake. Wrap the pizza in plastic wrap covering it completely, and then store flat on a shelf in your freezer for up to three months. When ready, pop into the oven at the same temperature and cook for a few minutes longer to heat through and melt the cheese.
Why Youll Love This Recipe
There are SO many reasons to love this Philly Steak Pizza Recipe:
- Comfort food! The combination of creamy Alfredo sauce, juicy marinated steak and bell peppers sandwiched in between melty cheese on soft, chewy pizza crust. It doesnt get any better.
- Less expensive. You can make an entire hearty pizza and serve the whole family for less than dining out.
- Freezer friendly. This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is freezer friendly, so you can make ahead or double the recipe for two meals in one!
- Crowd friendly. This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is always a crowd favorite, making it perfect for parties!
- Make ahead. You can prepare the dough, marinate and even cook the steak and slice the veggies so it can come together in a flash!
Read Also: Does Babybel Cheese Need To Be Refrigerated
How To Make A Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Recipe
Directions 1 In a large skillet, saute the peppers, mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add garlic cook 1 minute longer. 2 Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over crust and dot with cream cheese. Sprinkle with 1 3 Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. More
Whats The Difference Between A Cheesesteak And A Philly Cheesesteak
Whats the difference between a Philly cheesesteak and a steak and cheese sandwich, you might wonder. In order to make a Philly steak, thinly sliced ribeye steak is first grilled on a flat grill with onions, then covered with American processed cheese, and finally served on a hoagie sandwich. If you want to make a fantastic cheesesteak, you must start with quality meat and quality bread.
Don’t Miss: Babybel Cheese Refrigerate
Does Philly Cheesesteak Have Sauce On It
As for what constitutes real cheesesteak cuisine, I believe it is sauce-free unless you order a pizza steak, in which case it has sauce.Most of the greatest places to get a cheesesteak in Philadelphia are also places where you can get other types of food, such as Genos on South Street in South Philly or Jims Steaks on South Street, where I used to have a Two th when I was in my adolescence.
What Kind Of Sauce Comes On A Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza And They Cooked Happily Ever After Recipe Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Philly Cheese Steak Steak Pizza
So Easy And Crazy Good Alfredo Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Thinly Sliced Steak Marinated In Italian Dressing Worce Philly Cheese Steak Carlsbad Cravings Food
Pin On Pizzas Calzones Panzerotti
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Recipe The Perfect Combination Video Recipe Video Philly Cheese Steak Cheese Pizza Recipe Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Domino S Philly Cheese Steak Pizza No Sauce On This Pizza It S Actually White American Cheese Underneath Fillings And Provolone On Top Use Your Favorite Pi
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Cheesesteak Philly Cheese Steak Philly Steak
Dominos Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Steak Pizza Recipes
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Mom Endeavors Pizza Recipes Homemade Steak Pizza Flatbread Pizza Recipes
Cheesesauceforcheesesteaks Cheesesteak Philly Pizza Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Philly Cheesesteak Pizza A Food Lover Philly Cheese Steak Cheesesteak Recipes
Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe Yummly Recipe Perfect Pizza Crust Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Philly Cheese
You Have To Try This Thinly Sliced Tender Marinated Steak Packed With Flavor Layered On Top Of Alfredo Sauce A Steak Pizza Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipes
Papa John S Brings Back Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Philly Cheese Steak Papa Johns Recipe Cheesesteak
Also Check: Trader Joes Bread Multigrain
What Is On A Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Papa Johns
Philly Cheesesteak pizza comes equipped with garlic parmesan sauce, mozzarella and provolone cheeses, onions, and green peppers because Papa Johns is known for sourcing the very best ingredients available thinly-sliced steak made by the famous Original Philly Cheesesteak Company You must be unfamiliar.
Are You A Foodie Too
Hey home chefs, are you digging this Philly steak pizza? Find me on Instagram to show me your food. People message me photos of their pizzas and ask for tips all the time, so dont be shy!
Want to make restaurant-style food at home? I teach you how here on Sip Bite Go and with in-depth video guides on the Sip Bite Go channel.
Recommended Reading: What Do I Need To Make Macaroni And Cheese
Also Check: Does Babybel Cheese Need To Be Refrigerated
What Is Cheesesteak Sauce
Several types of tomatoes, including Italian herbs and onions are called peppers.If you enjoy their award-winning sandwich, they serve the sauce right on the grill, cooked alongside the steak and onions on the grill. The sauce does not overpower or seem to overwhelm your taste buds.In addition, theres nothing drippy about this wine its logical and works.
What Is On Dominos Philly Cheese Steak
Cheese steak, tomatoes, spinach, a combination of cheeses, and a side of blue cheese sauce. What is on Dominos Philly cheese steak? Dominos Oven Baked Philly Cheesesteak sandwich features slices of steak, American and provolone cheeses, fresh onions, fresh green peppers, and fresh mushrooms on artisan bread, baked in their pizza ovens.
Don’t Miss: Are Lunchables Gluten Free
Make The Provolone Sauce
Time to make some provolone pizza sauce! Sprinkle flour into the drippings left behind in the pan and whisk just until it is moistened. Next, youll splash in the milk, whisking well after each and every addition.
Reduce the heat to maintain a gentle simmer and allow the mixture to simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes, just until it thickens slightly. As soon as the mixture appears slightly thickened, remove the sauce from the heat and stir in a quarter cup of grated provolone cheese, salt, and garlic powder.
All of the stovetop work is officially done at this point and you can move on to assembling your pizza!
What Comes On A Philly Cheese Steak Pizza From Dominos
Everything you could possibly desire for dinner is on the dish, including cheese steak, black pepperoni, tomatoes, blue cheese sauce on the side, and a side of salad.If youre looking for good cuisine, we can provide it to you wherever you want it, whether its a cheese steak or a hiking trip full of excitement.Every day, if you seek for special coupons on the Dominos website, you may save a lot of money on your pizza order.
Also Check: Does Babybel Cheese Need To Be Refrigerated
What Is Garlic Aioli At Subway
The garlic mayo is now called vegan garlic aioli, which is a posher version of mayonnaise. Its made out of garlic and dried parsley and thats it. Its one of eight sauces suitable for vegan diners at the chain, in addition to BBQ, marinara, sweet onion, mustard, brown sauce, sweet chilli and hot chilli.
Grilled Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Grill the steaks
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Let the steaks come to room temperature. Season generously with salt and pepper. Grill to RARE, ~60-90 seconds per side.
- Set the steaks aside to rest at least 5 minutes.
Make the Dijon-Garlic Pizza Sauce
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add the cream, Dijon, whole grain mustard, garlic, and horseradish. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Using a rubber spatula to stir often, cook until the cream is reduced by half. Set aside.
Make the pizza
- Slice the rested steaks into very thin strips. Using a sharp, straight-edge knife works best, rather than a serrated knife.
- Assemble all the ingredients in little bowls to take out to the grill: sauce, peppers, tomato, mushrooms, steak, cheese, herbs.
- Roll out the pizza dough. Put on the grill and cook a minute or so until lightly browned on the under side.
- Flip the dough, and, working quickly, add the toppings in the following order: sauce, peppers, tomato, mushrooms, steak, cheese, herbs.
- Close grill and cook 2-4 minutes until crust is crisp, cheese is melted, and toppings are heated through. Serve.
Don’t Miss: Baked Mac And Cheese With Eggs And Sour Cream