What Are The Extra Costs
Any additional food that is not included in the party package will be an additional cost. For example, a large pizza will cost $15, while a sandwich platter will cost $20.
If you want to take advantage of a birthday cake, Chuck E. Cheese will charge $10 to $20 depending on the cake size. Individual ice cream cups can be purchased for $1 each.
Party favor options are available. Additional gift bags, balloons, upgradable cups, and candy can cost $2 to $4 each.
A pull string pinata that is loaded with tokens and tickets retails for $20.
The costs added above will only include the children. Plan on adding a few pizzas and drinks for any adults who wish to attend.
If you want actual invitations to give out at school or to send in the mail rather than using the electronic invitations that are delivered through email, you will need to purchase these separately, along with stamps to send them.
How Much Does Chuck E Cheese Pay
Chuck E. Cheese offers their employees a competitive wage that is in line with minimum wage for that area. Full-time employees are given additional benefits to include employee assistance programs, 401K plans, discounts with Dell and Sprint, employee meal discounts, paid holidays and sick time and comprehensive dental, medical and vision care. The lowest paying job at Chuck E. Cheese is about $8.00 per hour.
- Cashier: $8.00 $9.00/hour
- Game Room Attendant: $8.00 $8.25/hour
- Party Host: $8.00 $8.50/hour
- Kid Check Attendant: $8.00 $9.00/hour
- Assistant Manager: $38,000 per year
- General Manager: $50,000 per year
Is Chuck E Cheese Turning Into Fnaf
Cheese Locations to Five Nights at Freddys. Chuck E. Cheese is filing for bankruptcy and fans want the restaurants to rebrand as Five Nights At Freddys locations. Social media is awash with the jokes about haunted animatronics after CNBC reported that the childhood staple is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Don’t Miss: Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Dominos
Work Today Get Paid Tomorrow
CEC Entertainment offers access to earned wages with our Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow program. Dont wait between paychecks anymore!
Its more than a paycheck, its peace of mind. All US CEC Employees are eligible on the 1st day of hire to have access up to 50% of their earned wages instantly by signing up with PayActiv.com
- Must be 16+ years old
- No bank or credit check necessary
- No cost to enroll or cancel and no recurring fees
- $1 for each day services are assessed with a $3 cap per weekly pay period or $5 cap per bi-weekly pay period ONLY when services are used
All employees are eligible and access services via PayActiv website, mobile app, or ATM kiosks.
- No change to employee banking
- Connect from anywhere
- Available in all 50 states
Timely access to earned wages enables employees to be self-reliant and it prevents fee and debt traps.
- No more payday loans
- No more late fees or bank overdrafts
- No additional debt
- No more financial stress
Employees get instant and timely access to earned wages when they need it most, plus tools to plan and save at every level.
- Access earned wages
- Pay bills online and much more
Happier Employees. Increased Productivity.
When living paycheck to paycheck, meeting common needs like rent, groceries, and bills can be a challenge. CEC partnered with PayActiv to offer employees access to earned wages ahead of payday providing financial flexibility. Not having to wait two weeks for your paycheck can be a game-changer.
Things To Know About A Chuck E Cheeses Birthday Party
This year my daughter’s birthday was only 3 days before Thanksgiving, so when she showed extreme excitement over the thought of having a Chuck E. Cheese’s birthday party, I was a little thrilled over the idea of not having to plan a birthday party for her. I personally had never been to Chuck E. Cheese’s before, let alone thrown a Chuck E. Cheese’s birthday party, so I didn’t know quite what to expect. Thankfully, it was a really great experience and everyone who came had fun. We did a cousin party this year, so we had about 20 people.
I decided to write a blog post for those considering a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party, so that you know what to expect.
Don’t Miss: Does Babybel Cheese Need To Be Refrigerated
Is The Chuck E Cheese Franchise Right For You
To know if Chuck E. Cheese is the right franchise for you, you must weigh the advantages and disadvantages. Youve also got to consider the uncertainty of the concept in the current environment. If you believe the good outweighs the bad then youre good to go. Another factor to consider is having the needed resources, skill set, and passion for this type of business.
Success in this franchise or any other type of business, necessitates passion. As a franchisee, you will undoubtedly confront challenges. Passion is the fuel that keeps you moving when you might otherwise be static or give up. Entrepreneurs that are passionate about their business are more likely to overcome hurdles and move forward.
What Are Top 10 Highest Paying Cities For Work From Home Chuck Cheese Jobs
Weve identified 10 cities where the typical salary for a Work From Home Chuck Cheese job is above the national average. Topping the list is San Francisco, CA, with Fremont, CA and San Jose, CA close behind in the second and third positions. San Jose, CA beats the national average by $9,680 , and San Francisco, CA furthers that trend with another $14,346 above the $57,967 average.
Significantly, San Francisco, CA has a very active Work From Home Chuck Cheese job market as there are several companies currently hiring for this type of role.
With these 10 cities having average salaries higher than the national average, the opportunities for economic advancement by changing locations as a Work From Home Chuck Cheese appears to be exceedingly fruitful.
Finally, another factor to consider is the average salary for these top ten cities varies very little at 10% between San Francisco, CA and Norwalk, CT, reinforcing the limited potential for much wage advancement. The possibility of a lower cost of living may be the best factor to use when considering location and salary for a Work From Home Chuck Cheese role.
Recommended Reading: Can You Put Sour Cream In Mac And Cheese
Chuck E Cheese Jobs & Careers
Anyone who is interested in a job at Chuck E. Cheese can visit their local store location to fill out a paper application or they can submit an online application through the online career center. The most common and preferred method to apply is via the Chuck E. Cheese website.
Chuck E. Cheese offers applicants many fun and diverse job opportunities including cashier, game room attendant, party host, costume character, and kid check attendant.
The Cashier is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to patrons at Chuck E. Cheese. In this role, you are responsible for handling all monetary transactions. Cashiers will check customers out, help them make purchases for tokens or food and assist children in cashing in the tickets they have earned.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who likes to work with children and their parents. This individual will have a smile on their face and be able to assist customers in choosing the products they want.
Game Room Attendant
The Game Room Attendant is responsible for overseeing the activities in he game room. He or she will assist children in playing the games and making sure that all games work appropriately. In this role, you will cash out childrens tokens and assist in making sure they receive tickets when they win.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is a self-starter, able to walk around and be on their feet and someone who enjoys being around children.
Employment And Salary Information For Chuck E Cheese
Various positions are open for hire. Hourly wages are for entry-level positions, while salary packages are an option for management. 401 retirement plans are also available to full-time workers. Chuck E. Cheese employment opportunities include:
- Servers must take food orders, refill beverages, and assist guests.
- Wait staff typically starts at a pay rate near $6.00 per hour, plus tips.
- Potential employees must enjoy working with children. Patience is a key trait.
- Party Hosts are responsible for creating an exciting party atmosphere for birthdays or other special occasions.
- The average starting rate of Party Hosts are $8.00 hourly.
- Candidates should possess customer service skills and a pleasant personality.
- Employees dress in costume as the company mascot to entertain guests.
- The hourly wage for a Cast Member begins at $8.00.
- Applicants should be outgoing and energetic to provide a good performance.
Recommended Reading: Can You Put Sour Cream In Mac And Cheese
Chuck E Cheeses Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- Try to focus on related work experience more than anything else.
What can you tell us about Chuck E Cheese?
About Chuck E. Cheese
- The headquarters of Chuck E Cheeses are in Irvine Texas.
- The restaurant is designed with children in mind with a large portion of the restaurant dedicated to video games and amusements.
- There are over 600 Chuck E Cheeses Restaurants.
- In addition, to pizza, they offer a salad bar, cheesy breadsticks, Buffalo wings, french fries, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and desserts.
- Celebrates 2 million birthday parties each year.
- Chuck E Cheese trades on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Based on annual sales and revenue they have been ranked as one of the top 100 companies in the U.S. Food Service Industry by Nations restaurant news.
- This you know a lot about Chuck E Cheese? Take our Chuck E Cheese Interview Preparation Quiz and see how you do!
Why do you want to work for Chuck E Cheese?
- Mention you enjoy working with children.
- If you are going to school mention you think working at Chuck E. Cheeses is a great way to pay for college.
- Say you admire a restaurant that wants continuous feedback to improve the customers experience as they provide an online survey for customers on their website.
- Say you want to work in a fast-paced environment.
What is your greatest strength?
How would you deal with an upset customer?
How Much Does Chuck E Cheese In Skokie Pay
Average Chuck E. Cheese hourly pay ranges from approximately $9.76 per hour for Cashier to $14.97 per hour for Kitchen Team Member. The average Chuck E. Cheese salary ranges from approximately $30,000 per year for Assistant Manager to $33,624 per year for Senior Restaurant Manager.
Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.
Don’t Miss: How Long Does Babybel Cheese Last Unrefrigerated
How Much Is A Party At Chuck E Cheese
In most cases, the price of a birthday party is going to depend on the geographical location, the number of people, the food and the package chosen. On average, packages are going to vary anywhere from $12 to $22 per child. Refer to our table below to see whats included and what the average price may be at your local location:
|– Small cup of Dippin Dots per child – Pull string pinata with 200 tickets and 40 tokens – 50 additional tokens for the party||$22.99|
NOTE: Refer to the official reservation page to receive exact quotes at your local locations. Prices at most locations will be similar.
On this forum thread at BabyCenter.com, members talked about what they had paid for a birthday party at a local Chuck E Cheese. According to their responses, one member paid $200 for 14 kids and a handful of adults, for example.
Cast Member Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work history?
- What they really want to hear is how your previous work experience relates to the to the experience required for the position of a cast member. If you have experience in handling cash, hosting parties, working with children, and working in a restaurant mention that first.
- If you dont have any experience tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
Why do you want to be a Chuck E Cheese Cast Member?
- Say you love the product, enjoy working with children, like the challenge of working under pressure.
Why should I hire you?
For this question, you want to reread the job description and find key skills they are looking for. If you have those skills tell them. After having a second read of the job description below is what I found.
- Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions, allowing our Cast Members to learn new skills that will help further their career opportunities with Chuck E. Cheeses.
- Assisting in providing a safe, fun and clean environment for all our guests.
- Help create lasting magical memories for our guests. Party hosts/hostesses do the work so that Mom and Dad can relax and enjoy the party.
- Utilizing our unique Kid Check system to ensure that all Guests that come together leave together.
So when asked why should I hire you I would say
Do you have any questions for us?
You May Like: Where Can I Buy Brick Cheese
Chuck E Cheese Franchise Facts
|Subsector:||Fast Food restaurant, Pizza Chain, Arcade Games|
Chuck E. Cheeses Pizza Time Theatre, the original name of the chain, was founded by Atari co-founder Nolan Bushnell who wanted to expand the purview of video game arcades beyond more adult settings like billiard halls to a child and family-friendly location.
Bushnells background in the amusement park business, along with his admiration for the Walt Disney Company, influenced the development of the Pizza Time Theatre concept. The first branch opened in 1977 in San Jose, California, and was described as the first family restaurant to combine food, inexpensive animated entertainment, and an indoor arcade.
In 1978, Bushnell bought the Pizza Time Theatre concept from Ataris then-parent company, Warner Communications. It was my pet project I chose pizza because of the wait time and the build schedule: very few components and not too many ways to screw it up, said Bushnell upon his decision to establish a pizza restaurant.
After learning from animatronics employees that the costume he purchased was a rodent rather than a coyote, Bushnell says he considered changing the name of the restaurant from Coyote Pizza to Rick Rats Pizza. Marketing people didnt like it and suggested Chuck E. Cheese instead and it was the final name that selected.
What Is The Average Salary For Chuck E Cheese’s Employees
Chuck E. Cheese’s employees earn $30,000 annually on average, or $14 per hour, which is 75% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. According to our data, the highest paying job at Chuck E. Cheese’s is a General Manager at $58,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Chuck E. Cheese’s is a Crew Member at $14,000 annually.
Don’t Miss: Where Can I Buy Brick Cheese
Do You Have To Pay To Enter Chuck E Cheese
Chuck E. Cheese, you can find a variety of cheese varieties. With our All You Can Play program, you can play for just $10 for 30 minutes, and we have options for how long you want to play. You can pause once while eating or taking a break from playing while you enjoy unlimited games for the duration of the time you spend playing.
Does Chuck E Cheese Have A Dress Code
Long-sleeved dress shirt in white, solid light colors, or business stripes or a Company logo shirt as shown in the Manager Uniform Catalogue. Dress pants that are professional looking, clean, wrinkle resistant, and in good repair. Pants either dark blue jeans, black pants or khaki pants. for girls they CANNOT be tight.
Also Check: Can You Put Sour Cream In Mac And Cheese
How Much Does Chuck E Cheese Cost
The cost of Chuck E Cheese, like any restaurant, will depend on what you want to order. While many items can be purchased a la carte, they do offer packages that combine pizza, drinks and tokens. Refer to our table below to see what it may cost at your local location.
|Med 1 Topping Pizza, 2 Drinks & 20 Tokens||$20|
|Lg 1 Topping Pizza, 4 Drinks & 40 Tokens||$30|
|Lg 1 Topping Pizza, 4 Drinks & 90 Tokens||$40|
|2 Lg 1 Topping Pizzas, 4 Drinks & 80 Tokens||$50|
|Specialty Pizza||– $13 med|
|Lunch Buffet||$6 per person|
NOTE: Refer to this official Chuck E. Cheese pricing PDF for more pricing information.
To learn about the costs of a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party package, we created a guide for this topic as well.
Fun And Unique Experience
Chuck E. Cheese offers a fun and unique experience to its consumers by providing food combined with entertainment. Games and entertainment shows are not only fun attractions, but they can also serve as promotional advantages and enable staff and guests to bond and help occasional customers become regulars.
Combining food with entertainment in one venue is often referred to as an eater-tainment, and this is actually a growing trend nowadays. CBRE Group, a real estate firm located in Los Angeles, predicted that such concepts would continue to open.
As eatertainment operators downsize to smaller, tech-driven formats, they will infill urban locations and be a catalyst for the revitalization of main urban streets in select markets, the CBRE report says. Consumer demand is rising for more experience-rich recreation and dining options in retail properties. Its incorporation in malls and non-mall settings has grown by 44.7 percent and 68.5 percent, respectively, since 2010.
Recommended Reading: What Sauce Is On Philly Cheese Steak Pizza